Bimini Townes offers three home plans from which to choose: The Hemingway, The Bahama and The Cay. Starting at $299,900, house plans range from 2,085 square feet to 2,120 square feet with a one car or two car garage option. Each home provides an outdoor wooden patio offering opportunities to catch the summer breezes in a private fenced yard. Contact us for more information.
Click each plan below to download a brochure and learn more.
The Hemingway (SOLD OUT)
The Bahama (SOLD OUT)
Coastal Carolina is an exceptionally beautiful place and a wonderfully pleasant place to live. We enjoy moderate temperatures, sea breezes and sunshine in abundance. We also contend with salt air, moisture, wind driven rain and high winds. Despite its beauty the coast is a harsh environment for housing. With that in mind, it’s very important that we build homes that hold up to the rigors of this environment. Richard Wallace Builder understands coastal construction. I offer the following list of features and a short explanation of why these features are important and what they mean to you in the long run.
Welcome to Bimini Townes
– Richard Wallace
Planning & Design
Bimini townes is designed by a licensed North Carolina Architect, Perry Cox, p.a. His skill and experience shows throughout all the living spaces which are proportioned and thoughtfully sized. Within the light filled townhomes, you’ll find 2 living areas, 3 large bedrooms, walk in closets, large bathrooms, a large laundry and a well-planned kitchen. You’ll marvel at the abundance of living space and storage found in Bimini Townes townhomes.
Foundation & Framing
The invisible difference.
Our foundations consist of a monolithic slab with rebar and threaded rod extending into the double sill plate of the home. We have doubled the spacing of our threaded rod thereby providing twice as many tiedown locations as you would normally find in a typical home. Our footings are pre-checked by a soils engineer prior to pouring and we use 3000 psi concrete. All this assures that it is a structure well anchored to the ground and resistant to settlement.
The entire structure of the home has been engineered by a structural engineer licensed in the State of North Carolina. Careful attention is paid to mitigate the effects of loads exerted by high winds.
The walls separating the two units are lined with 2 inches of fiberglass impregnated sheet rock. In addition to providing a sound-proof barrier this also provides a two hour rated fire barrier. Also, fire rated roof sheathing and soffit material adds additional protection. Each unit’s wall is fully insulated for energy efficiency and to provide additional sound proofing.
Everything from the foundation through the roof framing is checked and rechecked by an experienced field manager. Richard Wallace Builder only hires carpenters with extensive experience. None of our work is double sub-contracted. Each and every contractor that sets foot on the job is responsible to us.
- Viwinco impact resistant hurricane glass windows throughout . Insulated low E windows with DP 55 rating. Insulated front and rear doors with DP 45 rating. These windows and doors offer exceptional energy efficiency, peace of mind , no fading of fabrics, and easy to clean.
- All windows, doors and the weather barrier house wrap are taped and sealed to prevent air leakage.
- Heating and air-conditioning system with a SEER rating of 15 or greater. The heating and cooling is zoned per floor. The entire HVAC system was designed to provide a dry, comfortable and quiet environment. Zoned on each floor.
- 50 gallon energy-efficient water heater
- R 30 fiberglass insulation in the ceiling, and R 15 fiberglass insulation in the walls
- Paneled interior doors throughout
- Extensive molding package including crown molding in main living area and master bedroom
- Design inspired lighting fixtures with stylish ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Soft finish flat Benjamin Moore latex wall paint with contrasting trim
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Interior satin nickel door hardware
- Ceramic floors in all baths and laundry
- 9 foot ceilings on all three levels
- Open wood railing to loft on 2nd floor
- Wood slat coastal shelving
- Gourmet kitchen with designer cabinetry
- Granite countertops with bar overhang
- Ceramic tile backsplash
- Kitchen Aid brand quiet dishwasher (decibel rating 46) and disposal
- Kitchen Aid brand electric free-standing range
- Built-in microwave above range vented to the outside
- Badger garbage disposal
- Deep stainless steel sink with Moen pull out faucet
- Treated wood decking at the rear of each home
- Private fenced yards with gate
- Underground sprinkling system
- Cement fiber board exterior siding
- Underground sprinklers
- Architectural fiberglass shingles with a 30 year warranty and a 130 mph wind rating
- Concrete cladding and concrete trim on the first level
- Concrete cladding on the second level and above
- Luxury laminate throughout entire first floor
- Supersized ceramic tiled master shower
- Cabinetry with dovetail drawers that are both full extension and soft close drawers
- Framed bathroom mirrors
- An abundance of recessed lighting
- All weather exterior electrical outlets, front, side and rear
- Upgraded Mohawk carpeting with Stainmaster
- Full time on-site quality control supervision
- Carolina Beach Municipal and New Hanover County inspections
- Pre-construction meeting for clients prior to beginning of construction
- Pre-closing walk-through and orientation
- Professional decorating assistance available
- Manufacturer’s warranty on all components and materials
- One year builder warranty
Homeowners and their guests will enjoy a pool central to the community of Bimini Townes. Only a bike ride or a short walk away, you’ll find Carolina Beach, the boardwalk, a marina or nature trail. This community provides the best in access to all the area has to offer.